Wednesday, April 29, 2009

McGee's Menagerie

First off let me apologize to my blog readers who receive the blog in their email. Yesterday when I finished typing the title I accidently hit the enter button. This automatically published the blog, with just a title and no content. I then hit the edit button and added my content. Sooooo, email readers only got the title. So sorry, click HERE to read yesterdays blog entry.
Todays post is a sampling of our little zoo. Simply click on the photo to enlarge it. Enjoy!
Dan teaching the paint mare to stand on the pedestal.


Dan working with the Zebu.




Dan working with the paint mare on her bowing technique.


Cousin It and his buddy. How about Cousin It's new do?

Okay, when my ears are back, I'm not amused!


I'm a little fuzz ball!

Don't I know you from somewhere?

Tell us, tell us, tell us, we're all ears!


Paint Mini
The Grey Zebu and his buddy the Yak.
Zebu's are sometimes called miniature Brahmas.
The red Zebu in a training session.


Hey Lady! I've had enough of this picture taking business, I'm out of here!

1 comment:

  1. that paint mare is just so pretty!! I may have to come borrow her and take her and show her in some halter classes!! She is sharp!

    Love Cousin it too!

    April

    ReplyDelete