Saturday, April 25, 2009

Happy Birthday, Matt!!

As of 5:42 am this morning I am officially the mother of a 30 year old. UNBELIEVABLE!
Where did the time go? It seems like just yesterday our little preemie entered this world. He was no bigger than nothin' and I am not embarrassed to admit I was scared of the little bugger. I don't think Dan was as scared of him because he took charge, as he always does, and everything worked out just fine. I soon got the hang of the mommy thing and it was smooth sailing. He has grown into a fine young man with a wonderful wife and continues to make us proud of all his many accomplishments.
Dan & I will be going to Tennessee tomorrow to meet Matt & Mary and pick up some cattle. I'm really glad this worked out on this weekend so I can be with him on his birthday weekend, even if just for a little while. Life is Good!

No comments:

Post a Comment