Friday, April 17, 2009

Blogger Block

I guess that's what I have today. I had so much I wanted to tell about last weekend and now that I got that out of my feeble mind and onto the blog I'm BLANK. I have nothing, nada, zilch, zero.....
I can tell you that this has been an absolutely beautiful day! The kind that cold, damp days make you look forward to. It is 72* and sunny. Spring is definitely in the air!
I'll enjoy what I can of it because the rain comes back tomorrow and Sunday then cold again Monday & Tuesday. We're on the weather roller coaster! We may stay on the weather roller coaster until the ole thermometer hits about 93* and then we'll be stuck there.
Okay, I'm going back to work now. Maybe something exciting will happen to me and I can tell you all about it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment