Tuesday, March 3, 2009

SNOW! Everywhere.....

Everywhere 'til about lunchtime that is. Okay that is a typical Alabama snow. We wake up to it and have to hurry and enjoy it before the sun comes out and it melts faster than my dark Dove chocolate! It was pretty and I did get a couple of nice snow shots. Saturday night Kelly had a jewelry party about a mile down the road from our house. Very convenient. Especially since they were calling for our rain to change to snow. It was an amazing party. Kelly sold a lot of jewelry and the sisters that hosted the party are twins who live next door to each other. They were so much fun! Their guests were so much fun and I had a terrific time hanging out with all of 'em. I love the jewelry. I love watching people try it on and all that but I just really like being around fun people! That is why Friday night was a BLAST! April & Melinda picked Kelly and me up around 6pm and we headed to the movies. Florence got a new theater several years ago. I hadn't been yet. I'm slow. It is super nice! I think it shows like 12 movies. WOW! We saw Medea goes to Jail! I laughed, and laughed and laughed some more. When the movie was over we went to the Olive Garden for dinner. It was terrific, of course. While there we were entertained by April as she quoted Medea word for word. How she can remember all that is way beyond me! I'm gonna have to see it again just to catch the parts I missed while I was laughing so hard! Anyway, it was a fun weekend and by Sunday night Kelly and I were both exhausted. Dan & Ned made it in about 6:30 Monday morning. They were exhausted too! Here are a couple of my "snow photos". Enjoy!
This is my favorite! Click on it and view large and you can see the sunburst on the icicle in the center. No I did not photoshop it in there! I actually caught it with my camera!




Henry & Snickers





No comments:

Post a Comment