Thursday, March 12, 2009

Happy Anniversary!

Happy 4th anniversary to Ned & Kelly!

I guess in a lot of ways it seems like the last 4 years have gone by fast. I've often wished they were living here but at the same time I'm glad they are only 2 hours away! When they decided to get married on March 12th you wouldn't believe how many people told us that our areas' worst snow was on that date! Sheeeesh.... was I ever nervous! The weather turned out beautiful, windy but a sunny 72 degrees. Last night when Dan & I were out at the barn and it was cold and the wind was blowing straight out of the north I reminded him of what day was coming up. We both at the same time said how glad we were the weather wasn't like it is this year! Of course even if the weather had been cold and rainy we would have adapted..... I often hear people talk bad about their childrens mate but that ain't gonna happen here! We absolutely adore Ned! We thank our lucky stars for him and Kelly everday. They are a great couple! I hope on next years anniversary they are living here and Dan & I can baby sit Junior while they go out and celebrate! Now, at this point a good blogger would have one or two of their wedding photos to share. But this is me and all my wedding shots are on the computer at home. (poor planning) However you do get a photo of the happy couple, just not from their wedding day. Enjoy!





Now on to Idol.... Were you pleased with the elimination? I guess I was. I really didn't want to see Jasmine go, but I have so many favorites it's bound to happen. I knew the judges weren't going to waste their "save" on either one of them.

I was pleasantly surprised by the response from y'all wanting me to email my blog directly to your email box! Makes a blogger feel good! Thanks! If you missed that in yesterdays blog here's the deal. If you email me or comment leaving your email address I will automatically send my blog to your email address as soon as it is published each day. (or every other day, or whatever)

No comments:

Post a Comment