Monday, March 16, 2009

Lap Top Cases!

If handbags weren't enough now we have added Lap Top cases at the ole Shamrock! They are cool! They came in last week with a new handbag order. I carry a lap top everyday. I keep my photo editing software on the laptop along with my umpteen gillion photos. So when I need to do photographs at the store for the website or whatever I have my laptop to work with. I have tried to keep embroidery stuff and photo stuff seperate but that doesn't always happen.

Today has been a busy day as we were working on an order of breastcollars for a roping & barrel racing series in Missouri. They are finally finished, photos and all. We have also been working on a logo and cap order for "Women on the Edge" a trail riding group in Kentucky. I love their motto.... No Whining!!
I brought the scanner over to use for some digitizing and when Elder Brough came by Friday I asked him if he would set it up for me. Of course he did. Unfortunately the drivers weren't compatible with my new computer... whatever that means. Lucky for me I had Elder Brough here and I got Mike Stephens (my computer repairman) on the phone and they talked and pushed buttons and downloaded and went back and forth for a while. I don't think it works but Elder Brough did accomplish what I thought we needed the scanner for without it! Young minds...you gotta love it! I hope plane fares stay low because when Elder Brough goes back to Utah I'll probably have to fly him to Alabama for computer help!

Here are a few photos of our newest handbag and laptop additions. For more check out our website http://www.shamrockm.com/. Enjoy

Cowprint Lap Top Case



Ostrich Print Lap Top Case




Giraffe Print Lap Top Case





Black & White Houndstooth Backpack



Black Leather Biker Inspired Handbag


Zebra Striped Tote

No comments:

Post a Comment