Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Pleasantly Surprised, Ricardo and my blog in your email.....

I really didn't know what to expect from American Idol last night but I was pleasantly surprised! For the most part the contestants were waaaayyy better than I thought they would be. I even have several favorites! I like Lil, Adam, Danny, Scott...really all but just a couple. I expect most of these 13 will have some sort of music career and some will take it further than even they expect. I am in no way, shape, form or fashion a singer but I love watching them. Maybe what I like is watching them pursue their dream. Watching them push themselves harder than ever to accomplish what they want out of life! They are an inspiration!

Yesterday was a big day for me. I went to Kohl's and bought an iRoomba. An iRoomba is a vacuum cleaner. I know I said I wasn't buying another vacuum cleaner until they came out with a riding model but this was a deal I couldn't pass up! Kohl's reg. price is $379 and they had him on sale for $299, I had a coupon for 30% off and that was another $90 off! I think I done good! The iRoomba is a robotic vacuum cleaner, he operates all by himself. I just have to empty him and clean his brushes and filter. I named him Ricardo. Ricardo Roomba, roll your r's when you say it and it sounds really cool! Lets just hope he doesn't have a stroke or something with my filthy floors!

Our website is really bringing in the business! Why didn't I do that years ago? Oh Yeah, because I didn't have a computer and hi-speed internet at the store. What a difference it makes. I feel like I can conduct business during business hours now and not trying to play catch up in the evenings!

Would you like my blog sent to your email when I post a new entry? If so leave a comment or email me with your email address and I will add you to the list. Every time I post a new entry it will be sent to you via email and you can read the entry and see the photos in your email. If you want to access the entire blog you can click on kaymcgee at the bottom of the email and it will direct you to the blog! Cool huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment