Saturday, March 7, 2009

Reality TV Junkies

It's gotten that bad. We were just looking on the Dancing with the Stars website to see what all was going on since the show starts back up Monday night. I don't know how we are going to watch all these shows. Idol, the Race, Survivor, and now Dancing. The time changes tonight, (Yipppeee!) and naturally when the time changes we stay outside a lot longer. We don't usually come in until 8 or 8:30 now. It may become a problem to get all these shows in. Since we TiVo we do fast forward through all the commercials but it still takes 40 minutes to watch a one hour show. Anywho. Here's a little update on Dancing with the stars, Jewel is out with a fractured tibia in both legs and Nancy O'dell is out with a torn meniscus. I promise this blog is not going to turn into a reality TV blog, there are plenty of them out there!

We couldn't be happier about our new addition of handbags. So far they are a BIG hit! Great item plus great price equals great sales! Check 'em out at www.shamrockm.com/handbags

Dan made my barrel horse Levi a new halter, I love it and I wanted to share it with y'all. I know you'll agree, Dan is amazing when it comes to leather work. I just realized I should take a few shots of Levi wearing his new halter. I'll put that on my to do list. Enjoy!


noseband


cheek


cheek

No comments:

Post a Comment