Thursday, March 5, 2009

Spring Forward

Make a note, my favorite holiday is this weekend. Daylight Savings Time begins. So you need to set your clocks forward one hour Saturday night before you go to bed. I always go through the house on Sunday morning and change mine but you should do it Saturday night. Last night when it was 6pm and still light outside I told Dan, "this time next week it will 7pm and still light outside." Hallelujah! Now, I do realize that 6am will come mighty early, but that's the price I'm willing to pay.

Did you watch last night? American Idol that is. I was glad Lil made it through. I wasn't to sure about the wild card thing. I was pretty upset that they brought Tatianna back. Did you notice she immediately became "whiney chick" again. I can't take much of that. I hope America doesn't vote to keep her in the top 12. There are too many talented singers that don't whine/giggle constantly for us to have to put up with her. Enough said.

Our handbags are selling like hot cakes! If you missed the blog with photos you can scroll down and see it or you can go to http://www.shamrockm.com/ and go to the handbag page. They're cool. You'll like 'em. If you live in the Florence area I might just deliver. I have been known to do that. Here are a couple of handbags that weren't featured last time.



No comments:

Post a Comment