Sunday, September 28, 2008

Yard Sale

Yesterdays yard sale was a lot of fun and we sold quite a bit of good stuff. I did pretty good in that I think I brought home less than I took. I did bring home some of Kathy's stuff. I have big plans for it though! Kelly did so well she is ready to have another one in the spring. I vote now that we don't start at 6:30 am! That was way to early for me. When we got done with the yard sale we went over to Ken's Sewing Center and looked into getting an embroidery machine. I was given so much info I thought my head would explode! We left there and went by Legends to eat lunch/dinner. It was great! Then we headed to Belmont, Ms to pick up some halters that have to be "created" for awards for the Sulligent Saddle Club. They need 'em by this coming weekend & we came highly recommended! That makes us feel really good. Ned & Kelly are here and we are watching Survivor. They forgot to set their DVR so we saved ours so they could watch it this weekend. I fell asleep at the very end so I especially need to watch that. I guess I really need to unload the car. I don't think I can haul around all that yard sale stuff for very long! Below are the rope bags and backpacks that we did for the S.T.A.R. awards. Those kids are getting some cool awards.


No comments:

Post a Comment