Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Our Pond is a Puddle!

Yep! We are in our 3rd year of a drought. Our once large pond has been reduced to a puddle. I know I keep saying this so I thought I would take some shots of it just to emphasize just how drastic this is. Another couple of days and our 2 Watusis and 2 llamas will have to be moved to the front pasture. Dan has been going back there with the tractor and cleaning up around the pond so in the event it does rain maybe the pond will be in better shape. If you remember a couple of post before I mentioned the barrel race we had planned to go to had been called off because of a muddy arena. This arena is only about 30 to 40 minutes from our house. Mississippi has had way more rain than we have. East Alabama has had much more rain than we have. We are stuck in the middle with NO rain! Pray for rain, just not this Saturday....it's yard sale day!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment