Friday, September 26, 2008

Weight Watchers and Me

Well I finally did it. I started back to Weight Watchers. Did you catch that "started back"? I am a lifetimer with WW. I know what you're thinking....30 pounds overweight and a WW lifer, WOW! I'm not necessarily proud of being overweight but it is what it is. I am proud that I did commit to the program once and lost a lot of weight and kept it off for quite a while. Because of this I know the program works. I haven't had the will power to tackle my problem on my own so I finally decided to go back. Yesterday was my first meeting back. It was like getting back together with an old friend. The feeling of "I can do this" came back. I'm telling all this because I expect to get the support of my blog followers. I will report each week on my progress. I hope this helps me stay loyal to the program knowing ya'll will be checking up on me! For right now my meetings will be Thursday mornings. If I don't report my progress by Friday, fire off an email to me[ kmcgee99@aol.com ] and find out what is going on. I plan on having such good results that I will be anxious to report in! If you are in the same "I need to lose some weight" place I'm in, I do recommend WW. The thing that attracted me to WW the first time was that in their commercial they say "no food is off limits". That appeals to me. I don't do well on "gimmicky" programs. You know the ones where you can't eat this but have to eat a lot of that....... If you're already doing the WW program let me know how it's going for you. Okay enough about my weight. Have a great Friday and a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment