Friday, September 26, 2008

Halloween decorations....

Sometimes people will ask me to do things that require creativity. I don't have much creativity but I always respond that I have friends that do! Trina O'Kelley is one of those very talented friends. Below are some of the gourds that she has painted for Halloween. Aren't they adorable? I went over Wednesday morning and helped paint one of the gourds. While it was drying we went out through their farm and took some shots of the golden rod, the barn, the creek and just about anything we thought was photo worthy. We had a great time. We have these gourds in the store for sale. Some hang and some stand. They are a big hit! I have also included a shot of one of the wind chimes Trina makes. Did I mention she is soooo talented! October is right around the corner so I hope this puts you in the mood for the Halloween season! Enjoy!














No comments:

Post a Comment