Sunday, September 7, 2008

The Flea Market & The Wagon Train

Last Sunday, the 31st, we went to Ripley, Ms to the flea mkt. Let me tell you it was HOT!! Ned & Kelly took puppies to sell and Dan took a pony and cart[that he made]. Dan had a ball with his pony. He drove him all over the flea mkt! We sold a few odds & ends but nothing big so we left there and went to Tishomingo, Ms to the wagon train. While we were waiting for the wagon train to come back in I took some random shots. Dan harnessed up his pony and he and our friend Jackie Woodruff drove the pony all over. Jackie ended up buying the pony and cart and Ned & Kelly sold a puppy. When the wagon train came in I was up by the road taking pictures and a fellow in one of the buggies asked me if I wanted to go out in the buggy with him and his children before they unhitched the horses. Of course I jumped right in. I took several pics of our adventure. Enjoy!










































1 comment:

  1. I love the new blog! The pictures are great too!

    ReplyDelete