Tuesday, September 16, 2008

I WON!!!

Yep! Dan & I went over to the North Alabama State Fair tonight to check out the photography contest results and my Magnificent Mushroom photo won 1st place in the Novice division. My Columns at Forks of Cypress photo won 3rd place in the Novice division. Needless to say I was pretty excited. Danielle won Best in Show, Novice division for her drawing. I honestly think the art & photography exhibits were the largest by far. I couldn't believe how many pieces there were. This was our first time to go to the fair since moving to Alabama 17 years ago. I didn't realize how many participants these contest got. Dan & I went through all the exhibit buildings and went up & down the midway , looked at the animals and headed home. It was fun, there is no way I would get on those rides though!!! The last time we saw Danielle, her and our friend Haley were in line for some scary looking ride. I told them they were crazy and we left. Now that this contest is behind me I can really concentrate on the Outdoor Alabama contest. Not much time left, gotta get moving!! Below are my "award winning photographs"!! Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment