Friday, October 31, 2008

wild weekend coming up!

Tomorrow will be a busy day for Dan and myself. We will be working at the store until 1pm. When we close we will go home, load the horses and go to the barrel race at Iron City, Tn. Kelly will meet us there. We have tentative plans to go to Crump, Tn first thing Sunday morning to the flea mkt. Dan has a couple of things he is looking for. I need a new stool for the store. With the new machine and a new computer we need more good seats. We must be home by about noon. Kelly and I are going to a baby shower for our buddy Ashley Parker later in the afternoon. Ashley and hubby Clay are expecting their first baby in late January. It's a boy! We are pretty excited about this little fella! Next week I will publish some of the shots of some of the presents we made for little Hesston.

The comcast installer spent about 3 and 1/2 hours with us today. When he left he told me I could talk on the phone, watch tv and run 4 computers all at the same time. WOW! We probably won't watch a whole lot of tv unless the weather is bad or something. We don't watch much daytime tv. [ I used to watch Oprah but haven't in so long I don't know if I could get in the habit again.] I can tell you this....... I love Hi-Speed internet!! I might have a slight case of whiplash from the pages loading so fast!!!!

We did a couple of jackets and a couple of bibs and I did the cutest little pink bag with a ballerina bunny on it today. Needless to say we love embroidery! If things get a little slow at the store on Saturday I will upload some pics of our newest projects.

Well it is almost 11pm on Halloween and just like the last 17 years no trick or treaters at our house. Isn't that weird. When we lived in Cedar Hill, Mo we were on a major hiway and didn't have any trick or treaters there either. We've have never had trick or treaters our whole married life. I don't know why I keep buying candy.....okay, I do know but don't tell my weight watcher leader!

Have a wonderful weekend and don't forget to "fall back" with your clocks Saturday night!

No comments:

Post a Comment