Wednesday, October 22, 2008

School Party!!

That's where I'll be Friday evening from 5:30 until 7:30 pm. My photog buddy Charlotte has been asked by her niece to come to Weeden School and take pictures of the children at their Halloween Festival. Soooooo, Charlotte asked me to come with her and I can't wait! I think it will be alot of fun. It's been a long time since I was at one of these school functions. My kids are old, [ahem] I mean mature. Anyway, Charlotte is a lot of fun so I'm sure we'll have a blast.

Dan will be gone Thursday afternoon so Danielle will be working with me at the store. We will attack the embroidery machine once again. We have some winter scarves to do. Not a minute to soon. The weatherman said next week we will have temperatures in the 30's at night! BBBRRRRRRR!!!!
The older we get the less and less we like cold weather. Sometimes I wonder how we ever made it in Cedar Hill with temps so low and snow and ice constantly throughout the winter. Snow days were so common the kids would be in school half way through the summer. Matt doesn't seem to mind the cold and every once in a while he mentions that Dan & I should move back up there.....no way! We've decided that 40 degrees is cold. We might consider moving to the edge of Tennessee if we found some acreage but that is as far north as we want to go! Did I mention we're gettin old?

No comments:

Post a Comment