Thursday, October 9, 2008

Gran's New Car

Ain't she a beauty! Gran & the car! It is really nice. I drove it today....sweet! I think Gran is really gonna enjoy this one. It's not really the color of her other Accord but this is the closest thing they have to it now. She likes the color. Thank goodness. Tomorrow is a busy day with Gran having to be at the hospital at 6:30 am for outpatient procedure. Dan is leaving at 1pm to go to a horse sale. That means I get to do all the feeding by myself tomorrow night. Bummer. I'm really slow by myself but I get it done. Gran & I went to the Kennedy/Douglas center today and looked at the "Outdoor Alabama" photography exhibit. It was really cool. They also have an exhibit of paintings by the Shoals Art Guild. Some really nice stuff to see. If you haven't been there I recommend it! The "Outdoor Alabama" exhibit will be there through the 14th of October. Check it out!
I really feel bad that some of you still can't leave comments but I really do appreciate the emails! It's nice to know you are keeping up with us through the blog.
I weighed in at WW today. I was really dreading it because I was sure I had gained weight this week. I had actually lost a 1/2 pound. Not much and not really significant but I'll take it!




Gran & her 2009 Honda Accord

1 comment: