Thursday, October 2, 2008

3 Lbs. Lighter!

Yep! That's me, 3lbs lighter than this time last week. That's pretty good when you have a birthday during that week! I was really pleased, 10 more weeks and I'll reach my goal. LOL I know it doesn't work like that... I have done WW before. 3 pounds is really more than average and as time goes on the weekly weight loss is more like 1 pound. But that's okay, as long as I lose and not gain.

Now for my "boil" update..... My doctor said it was a boil. Yuck! He also told Sally to get the #11 blade! That's all I'm going to say about that. It wasn't pretty. There is a culture being grown and I am on antibiotics and am using an antibiotic ointment. I do feel better. Thank goodness!

Saturday is the wedding of Katy Bandy and Jordan Southern in Rome, GA. I'll be there. We have been friends with the Bandy's for many, many years. Our kids have roped together since they were little. We have been to rodeos, jackpots & trips out west together. When Kel got married Dennis & Karen came from Ga on Friday night and met Katy at our house. She was in college in Arkansas. Karen was so much help "wedding day" that I don't know what I would have done without her. Finally, I get to return the favor. That's one thing I know for sure in my 49 years, good friends are a blessing in this life and I cherish all of mine.

I may not get to blog for a couple of days. We are going to meet Kelly & Ned in Lawrenceburg, Tn. tomorrow night for dinner and I will go home with them, then on to Ga on Sat. for the wedding. Sooooo, have a great weekend! And check back Monday for wedding photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment