Wednesday, October 15, 2008

The PR 620


This bad boy is our new embroidery machine! I spent yesterday trying to learn how to use it.... my brain didn't explode, but there were a couple of times when I thought it might. I mainly used the different fonts and practiced setting it up to do different things. I also practiced hooping. This may be the hardest part. Today I will practice some more.
Did you by any chance see the beautiful full moon last night? I would have loved to have taken some photos of it but we were hauling hay 'til about 8:30 last night. Then we had to feed and I fixed supper. We finally ate about 9:30 which isn't much later than normal for us. That is one thing WW emphasizes.....don't eat late! Oh well..... I'll work on it.
Today is Pilates, thank goodness, I really need the stretching exercises. Our instructor is really good about doing what we need. So I'll just say, Marilyn, I need to stretch today and she will have us do a lot of stretching. I like that!
I hope to go get some sunset shots at the Tennessee River this evening. I have to get my shots ready to send in for the Outdoor Alabama contest. Time is running out. I have about 6 so far and the limit is 10. Maybe Dan will go with me and it won't take us to long. Dan is pretty good about helping me find some good spots to shoot from.
Have a great Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment