Saturday, July 18, 2009

Whale of a Tub!

Yep, Zane's bathtub is called a "whale of a tub". Isn't that a cute name for a tub? Almost as cute as Zane taking a bath. I snapped a lot of shots.... a lot of blurry shots. There is always a lot of activity going on when Zane is in the tub. He seems to like his bath but he definitely squirms around alot, nothing worse than a slippery little fella squirming in the whale of a tub.....anyhow, I did get a couple of cute shots and because I love sharing my Baby Zane photos you get to see 'em....

Not a lot of blog writing today...Dan and I went to Booneville, Ms last night for a tack sale. Our baby boy Matt and a couple of guys brought a load of tack down from Missouri and Matt did most of the auctioneering. It was a lot of fun but we didn't get home until after 2:30 this morning. Still had to get up early and come to work. Bummer..... I did get several shots of Matt in action, selling a sale! I plan to edit and have them ready to post next week.


Tomorrow Dan & I will going to Tennessee for our Baby Zane "fix". Please remember to pray for all the NICU babies!


And now Baby Zane in the whale of a tub. Enjoy!

Are y'all sure you know what you're doing?



Oh yeah.....this feels goooood!


Are we done already?

Clean as a whistle.....

No comments:

Post a Comment