Friday, July 10, 2009

Baby Zane Personal Photo Shoot!

Well, Zane arrived home safe and sound late Tuesday afternoon. Wednesday and Thursday went by really fast for us as we were trying to settle into a routine. Ned is off work the rest of the week, thank goodness! Ned ran errands, did the grocery store thing, and helped with the housework.
Yesterday was Zane's private photo shoot! Kelly and I had a ball! Our victim, uh.... I mean subject was adorable!I have going home from the hospital photos and bath time at home photos and just hanging out at home photos but chose to post them later and show you "photo shoot" photos today! Okay, I'm proud of 'em, real proud!
I just realized it is almost 3:30 pm and I still have a b'gillion things to do this afternoon. Dan and I will be going to Savannah, TN tonight to the rodeo. Our favorite daughter-in-law, Mary will be running barrels there tonight. We can't wait to get to visit with her for a while. We are blessed with great kids and a great son-in-law and daughter-in-law and we love spending time with them.

Here are some of my favorite "photo shoot" photos. Enjoy!






This is one of my favorite shots because he was stretching to see his mommy who was just out of the shot...

Ssshhhhh!! Baby's sleeping.....










Peace & Quiet....

2 comments:

  1. See what I mean? Amazing! jh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pics! Baby Zane is adorable!
    Leah

    ReplyDelete