Thursday, July 23, 2009

Happy Birthday, Mary!

Yep, today is my favorite daughter-in-laws birthday! I've said it before and I'll say it again....Dan & I hit the jackpot when it came to our children's spouses! We love Mary, not only because she loves Matt but because she is such a great gal! She is always a lot of fun to be around and we wish we were around her more. Mary and Matt live in Oak Ridge, Mo. Unfortunately Dan and I only make day trips because we have so many animals to take care of....We're pretty excited about seeing her and Matt this weekend at Ned, Kelly and Zane's house though. I plan to have tons of photos next week! Consider yourselves warned....
Mary is a very accomplished barrel racer and has some really nice horses. I'm here to tell you this doesn't come easy... Mary is very dedicated to her horses and puts a lot of time and effort into her barrel racing and it pays off for her. So Mary, take a break today from all the hard work and enjoy your special day, you deserve it!
Happy Birthday! Have a GREAT day!

No comments:

Post a Comment