Saturday, January 31, 2009

Snow?

Monday's forecast: Rain likely. A chance of snow in the afternoon. Near steady temperatures around 40. Northwest winds 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation 70 percent!

Apparently there will be a significant snow event somewhere between Nashville and Montgomery. I guess we won't know until Monday! I did read on Dan Satterfield's (he's a local weatherman) twitter page that he believes we will have a "snow event" Monday into Monday night and Tuesday!

On a better note..... On the morning news they did a segment on weight loss. They were discussing how to find your ideal weight. You base your weight on your height. A 5' 5" woman should weigh around 125 lbs. All this time I have been thinking I was too fat, now I know the truth.... I'm too short!!!! I think I'm the perfect weight for a woman who is appoximately 6' 0" or 6' 1" ! Who knew it would be so simple. I just need to grow taller.

Still updating the website. Did you check it out? www.shamrockm.com

No comments:

Post a Comment