Monday, January 26, 2009

Peach Cobbler Extraordinaire!

No, I didn't bake it! Kelly did. It was fabulous and so easy I could have made it myself! No photos of it because I was to busy eating it! But here is the ever so easy recipe. Try it and enjoy it! I did!
Buy a big can of sliced peaches and pour 'em in a big pyrex dish. (Kelly took a knife and cut 'em up little bit more)
Buy a box of either white or yellow cake mix and pour this over the top of the peaches.
Melt a stick of butter. (yes, I use real butter, no margarine here folks) drizzle it over the cake mix.
Sprinkle with cinnamon, optional.
Bake at 350 degrees for about 30 minutes or until brown. We starting checking on it at about 20 minutes and just added 5 minutes at a time until we thought it was ready.
Buy some vanilla ice cream to go on top!
This peach cobbler is very easy and just hits the spot on these cold days and nights!

No comments:

Post a Comment