Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Waitin' for the Weekend

This weekend myself, Kelly and our buddy April are headed to Missouri. We will spend the weekend with my son, Matt and my favorite daughter-in-law, Mary! We are going up on Friday and on Saturday we will be going to the barrel race. Saturday afternoon is a jewelry party at Mary's house then out to eat at Mary's favorite restaraunt. Yum, Yum!! Sunday it's back to the barrel race and then home. I can't wait. I know we'll have fun! So prepare yourself for photos next week.
Everybody seems to be going to the beach so we are avoiding the crowd and heading north!! Can't wait to see some old friends and catch up. Nothing beats hanging out with friends and family.
Wish us luck at the barrel race. April and I haven't been anywhere in what seems like forever. Every time we've tried to go to a barrel race it's gotten rained out. We're ready though!

No comments:

Post a Comment