Friday, May 15, 2009

And The Winner Is...........

First off I want to thank y'all for participating. These little contests are fun for me and maybe they're fun for y'all too! I do plan on having one each month. Of course they help promote our website www.shamrockm.com and I'm not ashamed of self promotion......It's the American way, right? I thought so.
I hope you noticed a few new items on the website. To all of you that have been referring people to our website for awards, Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Our handbag business continues to grow by leaps and bounds and so does our embroidery and monogramming! We have GREAT friends and customers that keep us busy.
Check back often to see what's new with us and we'll be announcing another contest in June!

And now for the WINNER!



Drum roll, Please!!!!







Courtney Shackleford

email me Courtney and we'll discuss getting the "coolest bag on the planet" to you!!!
Again, thanks everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment