Saturday, August 1, 2009

Three Poems?

Three? Are you kidding me? Only three? I know that there has got to be more than 3 people to write a poem about baby Zane. Come on now...get busy....just start with "roses are red" and go from there. The contest will end at noon on Wednesday, August 5th. I probably won't be blogging Monday or Tuesday as I will be with Baby Zane. He will be 2 months old Monday the 3rd. That means dr. appointment and shots! Soooo, get creative and write your poem. NOW! For all the details click here. I hope when I get back next week I'm pleasantly surprised by the response!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, not sure if this is where I put the entry for the giveaway, but here it is :)

    Zane
    Your life began early because you could not wait,
    So afraid that you would arrive too late.

    So, I know your family loves you with all their Hearts,
    And they would never scold you for your early Starts.

    But when it comes to the roping pen,
    The early starts are going to cost you ten.

    Have no worries or reasons to get in a huff,
    You were born to a family of roping tuffs.

    I don’t know a lot about a lot of things but I know a little about this Zane,
    I know you’ll be mounted and if its up to Uncle Matt you’ll be on NFR Lane.

    Melora Potter

    ReplyDelete