Monday, August 24, 2009

79* and Beautiful!

The weather is absolutely amazing! It should be a crime to have to work on a day like today....I should be at home riding. Everything is getting back into an everyday routine with the embroidery business getting back on track after my absence. Yesterday Dan and I made our Sunday trip to see Zane! He grows so fast we don't want to go longer than a week without seeing him. I won this weeks "weigh-in". My guess was 9-11, Dan guessed 9-14, Kelly guessed 10 pounds even and Ned...well Ned didn't guess. Zane weighed in at a whopping 9 pounds and 12 ounces!!! He'll be 3 months old next Thursday and will be at 10 pounds for sure. He's starting to be awake more and more and does tummy time on his "boppy" to help with holding his head up. He smiles some and was really watching his mobile that is attached to his bouncy seat!

Exciting news is that I have finally decided on my new camera! The Canon T1i. I have decided on which lenses I want and which accesories I must have! I found a great deal at B & H Photo out of New York. I'm hoping to have everything here by next week and take it with me to the Ferrell family reunion in Cookeville! Our North Alabama State Fair is in September and I need to get out and "shoot" some more stuff to enter this year! I have a lot of ideas I just need to act on them.....Meanwhile, here are some shots of Baby Zane from yesterday. Enjoy!


It's just not Sunday afternoon unless I take a nap with PaPa....



Snoooooozzzzzing...



Me and my Boppy....

This is a lot like work...
Lets rest for a bit....
9 Pounds and 12 ounces....

No comments:

Post a Comment