Thursday, August 6, 2009

2 blogs....1 day....

Amazing isn't it?
I have been incredibly busy today working on bids for awards... it makes my brain hurt. In the middle of all that craziness I did take my Mother to the doctor and went by and rescheduled her INR for next Monday. When I left to take mother I left Tim Wooten in charge of judging the poems. Soooo, when I came back I proceeded to write my blog and announce the winner. Soon after I hit the 'publish' button I received the following email that I just had to share....


Why, you make me wait so long? I have been checking every five minutes and when I wasn't checking I was praying. Please let everyone know as we speak I am taking my victory lap while doing the beauty queen wave, afterwards I will be taking a bow. LOL
I told Daryl last night "Tomorrow is the big day" of course he had no idea what I was talking about "MEN" oh well. Sunday is fine, As of now I have no plans.

Thank you, Thank you
( while grasping my chest, tears flowing down my cheeks and doing the pageant wave) LOL
Tabby

PS Will there be an interview? Trophy? Flowers? hehe



I still laugh outloud every time I read this! And I've read it a dozen times.....at least.
Amidst all of this hilarity I thought about the photos of Zane I took this past weekend. Then I thought "I bet Zane's fans would love to see his photo....again."
Just to fill you in, Zane turned 2 months old Monday the 3rd. This meant a trip to the doctor for 2 month shots. We did have our weekly weigh in on Sunday as usual. I guessed 7 pounds 14 ounces, Ned guessed 7-15, Kelly guessed 8 pounds even and I don't remember what Dan guessed. Zane weighed in at 7 pounds 15 1/2 ounces! Soooo, we knew when he went to the doctor the next day he would surely be at 8 pounds and maybe even 8-2, twice his birth weight of 4-1........guess what? At the doctors office he weighed in at a whopping 8 pounds and 4 ounces! He has a double chin and fat cheeks now! He is absolutely adorable! Enjoy!


Weigh in.......note he is now wearing newborn diapers...bye-bye preemies!



When you go pee-pee in your 'whale of a tub' you have to get in the tiny tub until Daddy gets the water changed out!



Aaahhhhhh!!!


This is what Zane and PaPa do on Sundays....all day long.....




Sometimes PaPa watches TV while Zane snoozes....




Sometimes PaPa snoozes too.....
Too stinkin' cute!
Zane's getting a little chubby.....
ooooohhhhhh!
Zane trying out his new Zanzibar bouncy seat that vibrates and plays music......Zena keeps a close eye on her little friend.
The last time I posted photos of Zane with a black background a lot of you emailed me to ask, "how do you get that black background?" Well it's simple, we use a black velvet cloth. Yes, black velvet. We just drape it over something....
like PaPa....

No comments:

Post a Comment