Thursday, August 6, 2009

Winner, Winner, Chicken Dinner....

Okay, you don't win a chicken dinner but we do have a WINNER and I think you're gonna love your new cowprint laptop case! Check out all the cool bags and stuff at www.shamrockm.com Our judge for the contest was Tim Wooten. Tim is a dear friend and also a Florence Police Officer. When he's not upholding the law he likes to hang out with Dan. I knew he would take "Poem Judging" seriously, put a lot of thought into each poem and come up with a deserving winner.

He did!

He said he really liked all the poems and it was hard to pick one but he did! Thanks to you guys for entering. Dan & I really enjoyed the poems and I will be saving them for Baby Zane's scrap book.

And now for the winner......

Drum roll, please.......

The winner is.....



TABBY THRASHER

Tabby, email me and we'll work out getting your laptop case to you... hint, we'll be at baby Zane's house this Sunday, of course!

No comments:

Post a Comment