Friday, November 21, 2008

Voice Mail

Tuesday was my follow up visit for my root canal. Yuck!!! I go back in 2 weeks for my temporary crown. Now you know what I'm getting for Christmas! LOL

This has been a terrific week in the store for embroidery. I've stayed busy every day!

In case you are wondering about my Weight Watchers.... this is the deal. I realized, with the help of my friend Glenda, because I am a "lifer" I don't have to weigh every week. I can weigh and pay once a month. Makes a lot more sense to my wallet. ( I do have a crown to pay for now) So, I will be weighing again next week.

Kelly is coming down today. She has a jewelry party at my girlfriend Trina's tonight. We are going to go the sewing center and buy more thread and supplies. Have lunch and enjoy the day together. Friday is usually a busy day at the Shamrock so she can help out. She is suppose to figure out how to access the voice mail for our phone at the store. Yes, I am electronically challenged and I'm not ashamed to admit it. I got a letter in the mail from AT&T and they offered us a cheaper rate on our home phone. I called 'em, told 'em to sign us up. This new rate came with voice mail. Okay, in 30 + years of marriage Dan & I have never even had an answering machine. I know, we're challenged. I did ask the sales lady if she would be sending me something explaining how voice mail works, she assured me she would. Last night when we came in from the barn I noticed there was a red light flashing on the phone. I now know this means you have a message. What I don't know is how to retrieve it! I finally found my instruction manual for the phone and followed the directions. Got it all set up, or so I thought, and when I followed the directions to retrieve the message all I got was a busy signal! Now I'm totally confused. This is why I haven't even attempted the voice mail at the store. Thank goodness Kelly is coming today! Moral of this story is....if you call the house don't leave me a message, just call me back!

The Saturday after Thanksgiving is my jewelry show at the store. If you're reading this you're invited. It's a come and go from 10am to 1pm. This invite is for guys too. Come and pick out something for your wife or girlfriend (or both, LOL) and you won't have to go to the mall. You'll be a lot more comfortable in a feed store! See you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment