Friday, November 14, 2008

cold weather on the way.......

and Shamrock Embroidery is ready for it! We've worked on winter scarves, sweatshirts, stocking caps, ear warmer head bands and winter coats this week. Today the temp was around 70 degrees but probably won't make it out of the 40's tomorrow. bbrrrrrrr!!! I guess it is November and cold weather is to be expected but that doesn't help me to like it!
Tomorrow is my cousin Ben's wedding in Lawrenceburg, Tn. I will be taking Mother and Daddy. Ben is Daddy's sister Lois' grandson. I know I'll enjoy being with my aunts and cousins for the afternoon. Check back next week for wedding shots! Luckily for Mother the wedding is at 2pm and the Alabama football game isn't on tv until 6:30 pm. My mother never ceases to amaze me with her love of football. She can watch it all weekend long and Alabama football is her absolute favorite.
Sunday is the jewelry party at my buddy April's. I know this is going to be a fun afternoon. April is always up for a good time and, like me, she loves to laugh at just about anything.
Next week we will have an ad in the weekly paper announcing that we have added embroidery and monogramming to our business. Keep your fingers crossed for good results from this ad. It will run for 6 weeks which will take us to the week of Christmas. Can you believe it? Christmas is right around the corner. These shots are from some of this weeks embroidery projects, enjoy!











No comments:

Post a Comment