Monday, November 17, 2008

It was a cold day for a wedding, but....

the bride was beautiful and the groom was handsome and everyone had a great time! Below is a random assortment of shots from the wedding and reception. Ben, the groom, is the grandson of Daddy's sister Lois. Ben's parents are my cousin Cathy and her husband Larry Rodgers. Cole ( the handsome young man in the vest) is Aunt Lois' great-grandson. My favorite shot is the one where aunt Lois is blowing bubbles in Daddy's face and he has his hand up. I guess baby sisters never outgrow aggravating their big brothers!! Lois and her daughter Connie took a great picture. Connie is Cole's grandmother. I know what you're thinking I think she looks too young to be a grandmother too! It was a great afternoon visiting with my kinfolks. We don't get together often enough and I really hate that because we have such a good time when we're together. Enjoy the shots!






















































No comments:

Post a Comment