Monday, November 10, 2008

Fall Photos

Sunday morning Dan & I took off for Rock Springs, on the Natchez Trace. I was there back in September and wanted to go back and get some shots with the fall colors. There are a lot of beaver dams here and we saw quite a few trees that the beaver had been working on! When I was there in September one of the favorite shots of mine was of the foot bridge crossing Colbert Creek. Sunday the water was actually over some of the stones. We crossed anyway and took the hike and I took tons of photos. When we left there we went on down the trace to the Colbert Ferry Crossing named after Chief George Colbert who operated a Ferry across the Tn. River at this location. This was Indian Territory and Chief Colbert was Chickasaw and Scot. It was a fun morning despite being a bit chilly. I've posted a few of my favorite shots, enjoy!








































































































No comments:

Post a Comment