Thursday, September 3, 2009

Baby Zane...3 months old today!

WOW! What an amazing 3 months it has been... We've been on the wildest emotional ride you could ever imagine. A ride we'll never forget! A ride that has renewed my belief in the power of prayer!

Baby Zane and his parents came to see us this past weekend. We had a BIG time! He is over 10 pounds now and changes weekly.
There was a party for Zane on Saturday afternoon. Once again he made a big haul of some really nice loot!! I have the best time going through his gifts. I look at the outfits and wonder if he'll ever be big enough to wear 'em.... I look at the toys and wonder how they work....My goodness at all the "stuff" a baby needs now!
We're gearing up for a busy weekend. Ferrell family reunion in Cookeville on Saturday, Ripley Flea Mkt on Sunday and a trip to see Zane on Monday! I've been working on some photo entries for the North Alabama State Fair. I can't believe it is right around the corner!
Remember to pray for all the NICU babies.

Here are some photos from the weekend. Enjoy!
Looks like work is in Zane's future....
Baby Trevor and his mama, Angie...
Baby Hesston...
Katie was a wee little thing when she was the flower girl in Ned & Kelly's wedding...she's growing
up fast!
Kathryn talking it over with baby Zane.....
Check it out... I think baby Zane is suppose to be on his tummy but he liked this way best....
Zane loving his new stuff.....

No comments:

Post a Comment