Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Two Thousand Ten or Twenty Ten?

...or maybe Two O-One O, or just Ten.
Decisions, decisions....
Whatever we call it, it's almost here.
Have you made any New Years resolutions?
Are you going to?
Is it even worth the effort?
I mean if you don't keep 'em or even attempt to keep 'em is it worth it?
I have lots of good intentions, but we know what road is paved with good intentions....
Lets just say I'm going to do better at a lot of things.....
I've been a backslider about my "no sweets". I think it's okay during the holidays though. Next week it's back to the straight and narrow.
I'm gonna start back to Pilates on Monday. I've missed my Pilates buddies.
I've thought about joining one of those 365 groups that takes a photograph everyday for a year... I don't think that'll happen so I may have to pass on that one.
I might start my own 365 group called "Kiss Zane 365", I believe I can handle that one.
Let me know what your resolutions are or if you are a total NO RESOLUTION freak... I want to know... I'm funny that way.
Have a Happy 2010! however you want to say it!

No comments:

Post a Comment