Tuesday, December 1, 2009

On the Road to Recovery...

That's me!

Recovering....

Taking it easy....
Bossing folks around....

Bonding with my recliner....

Bossing folks around....

Making plans for the new year....
Bossing folks around....

Last Tuesday, one week ago today I had surgery. I'm feeling better every day and looking forward to the Holidays. I'm at the store for a while today so I thought I should blog and put up some photos of my 'sunshine'....Baby Zane! He makes us smile everyday! He's changing rapidly now and will be 6 months old Thursday, December 3rd. Last Saturday he paid ole Santa Claus a visit for photos! (We don't have them back yet) You'll just have to enjoy mine today!

When I go to the store and it's cold my mommy dresses me up like 'Winnie the Pooh'...


I like it....I think....


Thanksgiving morning.... PaPa entertained me while my mommy and daddy got ready for our trip to Grandmama's house in Franklin, Tn.
Me and my buddy "William, Jr."....




Daddy and me....


I'm a pretty sharp dresser don't you think?

Mi familia.....I learned that from tv....




After I saw Santa Claus on Saturday my buddy Trevor Hill came by the store with his mommy and daddy!


That Trevor....he's a mess! He's only 2 months older than me.....


Mommy and G-Mama found my Christmas outfit online at Macy's....Ain't I adorable?


This is where I pretend to be a bear.....


A sleeping bear.....


I like to pretend I'm a prize fighter before my bath.....


I'm still lovin' my whale of a tub....Are you lovin' me in it?

Rub a dub dub....


Oh yeah...laid back...takin' it easy...just enjoying my bath.....



This is where it gets exciting....I love it when the water comes splashing out of this thing...I even try to catch it!


Mommy and Daddy, I think I'll keep 'em!

No comments:

Post a Comment