Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas


Yep, it's almost here....December 25th, Christmas Day!

It's 4pm on Christmas Eve and I'm still doing embroidery for Christmas! The last item is on the machine now. (that's why I have a minute or two to blog) It has been such a busy week that I'm still spinning.

When I leave here shortly I will go on over to my moms and we'll make the cornbread dressing for our Christmas Dinner. Then it's home to wrap presents and try to make heads or tails out of everything I bought for my loved ones. Zane and his mommy and daddy have gone to Tennessee for Christmas Eve with Nana, Granddaddy, Grandmama, Uncle Mark and the twins Ian & Aaron. Zane will be the superstar I'm sure! A little update on Baby Zane, he's laughing now. It's precious. I love saying something to him and hear him just bust out laughing. He has quadrupled his birthweight, he's over 16 pounds now. He has also grown 8"! He's fixing to start eating solid foods... next thing you know he'll be in kindergarten. Dan and I are soooo loving watching him grow and change on a daily basis. We are truly blessed.

I reckon this is a good time of the year to reflect and thank the good Lord above for our many blessings. I know this year He has been mindful of me! He has blessed me beyond belief and I am truly thankful.

The love of family and friends overwhelms me and I'm thankful for each and every one of you!

So here's wishing you all a Merry Christmas from my family to yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment