Monday, January 4, 2010

Little Reindeer

The pics ma'am...just the pics.


I know you're not interested in the boring details of my hum-drum existence....you're only interested in photos of Zane. So, I won't bother you with the stories about how we've had company in and out for 2 weeks and my house looks like a cyclone came through...cyclone is more severe than tornado, right? I won't even mention that it is 30* outside and 50* in the feed store. I'll keep it to myself about how busy I am with embroidery work (thank you Lord). You can just keep wondering about the Wii and Wii fit plus kicking my butt! You may never know my Wii age....


I'll just show you some new photos of Zane. Enjoy!
I think I have a droopy antler....


Ahhhh, that's better....






Thanks PaPa, did you fix my antler?

You're the best....


Have you seen my wub-a-nub?
Coming soon, Zane tries cereal for the first time....


No comments:

Post a Comment