Monday, March 1, 2010

Changes...

I've been busy making some changes around the blog over the weekend....

I've added photos from my flickr photostream....

I've added a button for you to share this blog with your friends on facebook or twitter...

I've also been busy over at facebook creating a shamrockm.com fan page. The fan page took off like a shot with over a 100 fans in just a couple of days. I've added a link here to take you directly to the page. I think it's cool how the link shows some of the fans! If you're not a fan you should be. We will be offering specials and having some giveaways for fb fans only! This weeks special is for Bronc Halters! Check it out! If you're not into horses and have no need for horse equipment never fear there will be specials for you too! Stay tuned!
Another addition is that of ads. I've been approached by 'blogger' for a while now wanting me to include ads on my blog. I wasn't sure if I wanted to or not. I mean I've been reading some other blogs that also had ads and lets just say that some weren't very tasteful. I was assured the ads would be family friendly. In fact I was told they would reflect the topics that I post about.
Okay, sounds fine....
I nearly fell out laughing when the first set of ads appeared and they were all weather related! One was even for snow tires!
This will definitely make me want to broaden the content of my blog post! I'll look at it as a challenge....
If you receive this in your email I encourage you to go directly to the blog www.kaymcgee.blogspot.com and look at the new changes...
Feel free to leave comments, I'd love to hear what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment