Saturday, January 15, 2011

Snow Shots!!!

Finally got back to work and on my computer with my photo editing software so here a few of my favorite "snow shots". Enjoy!


LOTS of SNOW!!!


Pearl the PT Cruiser was snowed in!!

Our front yard...yeah, we like Dodge Trucks!


Our big Oak Tree!


Snow day at the Ole Shamrock!!


Norma...our unexpected delivery...born on the Saturday before the big snow came in Sunday Night!



No roping going on in this pen for a while....


The pond at sunset....


The old hollow log covered in snow with the creek running through it....

Zane Daniel and our feeble attempt at a snow man....


Kelly, Zane and Ned with the snow 'cowboy'.....

Ned: Hey Zane, I'm making a snow angel...

Okay Daddy....

Ned: Zane are you watching?

Ned: Pretty cool huh Zane?

Ned: Where'd everybody go?
Oh hey Zena.....

The finished product!

Two of my favorite fellas in the whole wide world!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment