Monday, November 2, 2009

Cactus is a Brand....

I sometimes forget that people other than my rodeo, roping and barrel racing buddies read my blog... My cousin Kathy is one of these people. Upon reading the previous blog she immediately sent me a message. "I want to see a photo of a cactus saddle!" At first I was like okay. Then it hit me. Like a ton of bricks. I should have mentioned somewhere that "cactus" was the brand name. Not the type. Then I started picturing in my mind what a saddle made from Cactuses or is it cacti? would look like. Then came the laughter. The uncontrollable laughter. The images of cowboys riding in a saddle made from a cactus..... Maybe I just needed a good laugh, maybe I'm just goofy but I found it really, really funny. I'm glad Kathy was paying attention and clued me in on this. I hope if anyone else was wondering about this I have cleared it up for them too. Keep the emails coming....and keep me on my toes!

No comments:

Post a Comment