Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Giving Thanks & Giving Stuff Away!






Our Jewelry Parties are going GREAT!
Our jewelry sales at the store are going GREAT!
We've got some really cool stuff!
Folks are diggin' it!
We're thankful!
Thankful beyond words....
So thankful we are going to give this gorgeous set away....Necklace and matching earrings. And yes, the earrings and the necklace are the same color. This morning when I was trying to snap some adequate photos for the contest I was in a hurry and didn't set up a really good shooting area...I'm really busy okay? Soooo the color of the pendant in the close up is a little dark...the first shot really shows the true color but I wanted you to be able to see some more detail...hence the close up, that I'm not so proud of...Let's just move on!
Now here's how you win.....
Leave a comment at the end of this post telling me what you are thankful for.
Leave your first and last name.
You may have to leave a comment as anonymous, if so, make sure you leave your full name.
Only one entry per person.
Contest ends Monday, November 30th.
Winner is selected by random draw.
Winner will be announced Monday afternoon.
Men can enter too even if they aren't loyal blog readers. If they win they can give this to their wife, or girlfriend, or sister, or aunt or the mail lady. I don't care... I just want you to enter. I also want you to go to our website www.shamrockm.com and look around. I'll be getting more jewelry photos up ASAP. I promise.
I'm thankful for my blog readers...You're the BEST!
So enter up now and GOOD LUCK!

10 comments:

  1. I am thankful for my wonderful family. I have two beautiful little girls and the greatest husband.

    Happy Thanksgiving!

    Melora Potter

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm most thankful for my wonderful family and friends!
    Happy Thanksgiving!
    Leah Loeb

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am thankful for my parents', my wonderful husband, my cute son, and my little one that it is on the way!!
    Happy Thanksgiving,
    Joni Gann Hibbard

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am thankful for my family and great friends like the McGee's. We got our package in the mail yesterday! Thank you so much for all the cute things.
    Happy Thanksgiving!
    Love,
    Jolyn Wells

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am thankful for my family and friends. For my horses.. As through them I have made some of the best friends anyone could ever ask for. I honestly beleive that country people are the best kind. Down to earth & caring... Happy Holidays Kay, so glad to have met you !!

    Bendi Dunn, Bismarck, MO

    ReplyDelete
  6. I AM THANKKFUL FOR MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS BECAUSE WITHOUT THEM I WOULDN'T BE WHO I AM TODAY:) HOPE Y'ALL HAVE A GREAT HOLIDAY SEASON.

    SELINA EZEKIEL

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am thankful for wonderful family and friends. I have three great kids and a great husband.

    Tabby Thrasher

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so thankful for my wonderful husband, beautiful daughter and awesome friends!!
    Happy thanksgiving and good luck on your surgery!! Kristin covington

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope you are feeling better, Kay!

    Leah

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am thankful for my wonderful family, my awesome friends, my beautiful life, and all of my animals. I am thankful that we are all healthy and happy and here on earth together. I am thankful to God, Jesus and all of our Guardian Angels for keeping us safe and for Always being there for us!! Happy Thanksgiving everybody!!
    April Britnell

    ReplyDelete