Thursday, October 1, 2009

It's a GREAT day!

Yep! This has been a super duper funtastic day!
I started it off with a trip to my favorite hairdressers for a cut! Thank you Dee! Dee is the one who knows my inner most secrets...like the real color of my hair and so forth and so on.
Then it was on to the store to work on putting out the new jewelry that just arrived. It's BEAUTIFUL!!!
Mother and I went to lunch and it was delicious even if it was fruit and salad and healthy stuff! Tonight Dan is taking me to the Olive Garden, thank you Rachel & Bradley, ( I think I told him this little tidbit of info) and I probably won't be eating as healthy.... Oh well you only turn 50 once, right?
Oh and by the way... I have a new cell phone, thank you Ned, Kelly and Zane. If you're one of my friends that has just quit calling me on my cell because it was so annoying I think I'm back in business!
I've been totally overwhelmed by all the Happy Birthday wishes from my facebook friends...that has truly put a smile on my face all day!
All week I've been thinking what wonderful words of wisdom should I share now that I've reached such an important milestone.... I thought and I thought and nothing came to me. At least nothing you haven't heard already. So I settled on this.... Keep Learning and Keep Laughing. Learn all you can and laugh everyday! It's what I do.... and some days I should have learned not to laugh at inappropriate times....
Now on to more important things.... like the winner of the gorgeous necklace and earring set. But first, thanks everybody for entering I have so much fun doing these giveaways and I hope y'all enjoy 'em too!



The winner is...


Drum roll please......


Lucky entry # 5.....



Sharon Lovelace!!

Shoot me an email Sharon and we'll figure out how to get you your necklace and earrings. (I'd love for you to come by and visit!)
Check out more jewelry on our website www.shamrockm.com I will be adding more pieces today and tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. Happy Belated Birthday!!! I'm glad it was a good one!
    Leah

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited. I will come by Sat. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete