Saturday, May 1, 2010

Boy Meets Girl....

Last Friday Zane got to meet Joyce.
Joyce and Zane were in the NICU together at Centennial Hospital, Nashville.
Joyce and her grandparents, Steve and Kim came down for the day to visit! It was GREAT! It was amazing seeing how much the babies have grown and changed. The days of constant fear and worry behind us. Just enjoying them! Realizing how blessed we have been.
When Joyce was born she weighed in at 2lbs and 2ounces! She was a teeny tiny little thing compared to Zane's whopping 4lbs!
Kim and I became fast friends spending a lot of time in the family waiting room together. Kim and Joyce's mom Jamie and Kelly and I would eat lunch together and compare notes. We became each others support team. Friends made in those situations become very, very special. We certainly cherish our friendship with the Leadys!
Here are a few shots from their visit. Enjoy!


You're sweet....

She's cute Mr. Leady...and I like her...a lot!

I like that you have a lot of hair....

Joyce is getting ready to walk!

Zane, let's see what you've got?

Well, I can dance....

Let's boogie baby....

That's what I'm talking about....

Whew...you'll wear a fella plum out....

Super Star!!!

Back to crawlin' for me....

No comments:

Post a Comment