Thursday, April 15, 2010

Mother's Day

May 9th will be here before you know it!
I've been looking around Amazon and I've found some great gift ideas.
I've also found some great deals.
Amazon has made gift shopping easy with ideas sorted by personality, discount, and category. Plus, they're offering special deals, like an extra 30% off select jewelry gifts through May 5th, 2010. Click here to check it out!
Another great deal is a savings of up to 30% off Kitchen and Dining Gifts. Including KitchenAid, Calphalon, Cuisinart, and Wüsthof. Click here to check these out!
Here's an example of what I've found....
KitchenAid is offering this stand mixer for $269.99. It list for $349.99. This is a savings of $80!!!













I love getting a good deal!
I'm gonna keep looking and I'll share with you what I find!

No comments:

Post a Comment