Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Easter with Zane

So many firsts....
So many things to see through a baby's eyes....
There's nothing like it....
Nothing in the whole wide world....
Nothing....
Nothing like that first Easter Basket full of "goodies"...never mind that you don't know what "goodies" are.
They are still interesting....
They still need to be taste tested....
...and sniff tested...

...and chewed on like nobody's business....
enough chewing...back to the basket...
wait a minute...what might this be?
I'll give it the ole taste test and get back with ya...
And now I'm out for my Easter Sunday stroll...in my wagon...with my Easter bonnet on....
Okay...boys don't wear bonnets...they wear cool hats and they chew on their sunglasses...
and they take their shoes off and put 'wubbies' in their mouth....
...and then somebody wants me to sit in the grass and look all cute and everything....
okay, I can do adorable....
Yes, that is a frog I'm wearing...
he's almost as cute as me...
Nobody's looking and I might just make a run  crawl for it...
wait a minute, what's that I see ahead?
I'd better check it out....
This may take some time....It appears to be very serious.....catch ya later....

No comments:

Post a Comment