Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Swimming Cowboy!

That Zane he's an all around hand...
He rides...
He swims...
He does it all...
With style and grace...
My Uncle Matt came to see me this past weekend...he brought me my birthday present from him and my Aunt Mary! A rockin' horse!
Not just any old rockin' horse but a


Yeeeee Hawwwww!


We're going to town now!


Has anyone seen my 'wubby'?


When we finished breaking all the broncs in the house we headed to the barn so Uncle Matt could see me ride one of my other ponies...Me and Uncle Matt both wore our cowboy hats because we're cowboys and that's what cowboys do!


We had fun!


Then on Sunday my mommy and daddy blew up my new swimming pool and filled it with water...I played and played and played all day....


I had lots of new toys I got for my birthday...they were great!


When it's 96* outside with a heat index of 106* this is the place to be!


My daddy started squirtin' water on everybody and I laughed....


...and laughed!

Life is Good!

No comments:

Post a Comment