Wednesday, April 7, 2010

I'm a good driver....

....I should be, I drive everyday!
I like to get in my jeep that my Aunt Mary and Uncle Matt got me and just drive around the store.
I go forward.
I go backward.
And I turn around in circles.
I love to drive....

If you're looking for a good jeep I highly recommend the
The features are amazing....
Rearview mirrors, horn, radio..the list goes on and on.

I like to do the drive through shopping thing...


Nice stuff and fun times on the road....

This is a dog house that my daddy made...it's for sale...it will make some lucky dog a nice house....

I like this taggie but it's not really my color...

Okay, I'm gonna take on off now...

this is like my highway....

then, I put her in reverse and do it all again...
come by one day and we'll go for a drive.....

No comments:

Post a Comment